13. Participants must not tamper with, destroy, hide, or alter any clues in order to deceive, trick, or advance their position in the clue’s:cues event. If a participant tampers with, destroys, hides, or alters any clues, tasks, or challenges they will be immediately disqualified from the event and will not be eligible to win any prizes.
14. One (1) $100 cash prize will be awarded randomly every day during the duration of the cue’s:clues event to one (1) qualifying participant per day. To qualify for a daily prize, the participant must complete each clue, task, and challenge set forth by the cue’s:clues for that day as well as be current with each past clue, task, and/or challenge from the day(s) prior.
15. Participants must make their posts public on social media in order to qualify to win any prizes through the cue’s:clues event.
16. Daily cues:clues will be released each day April 8 through April 15 at approximately 9:00AM on the cue’s:clues event page.
17. Daily prize winners will be announced on the following day April 9 through April 14 by approximately 2PM on the cue’s:clues event page.
18. A single grand prize of $2,002 cash will be awarded to one qualifying participant. To qualify for the grand prize, the participant must be current and show each completed clue, task, and challenge set forth by cue’s:clues for each day upon conclusion of the last challenge of cue’s:clues per the request of any cue:creative staff member. If the participant has not completed a clue, task, or challenge at the conclusion of the cue’s:clues event, they will NOT be considered qualified and will have the opportunity to try to complete the task prior to another qualifying participant successfully claiming the grand prize and concluding the cue’s:clues event.